minerals stock images for sale


Hi everyone,
let me introduce you to my new photoshoot session.
This time I pointed my photographic eye on a vast collection of these wonderful raw materials used for gemstones, jewelry and many other things.
Minerals are also a great way to study our geology, mineralogy and all of these 'stones' are incredibly popular as a particular and expensive form of collectibles.

I hope you will enjoy my pro-photographic vision of these nature pieces of art, and I also hope you will forgive my being patently inexperienced in this matter. I just tried to do justice to the colors and the shiny mood of these minerals.

I will upload new mineral related material in the next few weeks, stay tuned: I  anticipate that I have almost 40 pictures of as many kind of minerals to upload, so if you like the picture but don't find what you're looking for, please check this thread again a few days later, or simply comment and ask for what you need. will update this post everytime.


If you want to buy these pictures at high resolution and no watermark you have just to click on the thumbnails to be redirected to my Alamy portfolio.

You can buy mineral pictures and use it for both commercial of editorial purpouses. 
Typical usage is for science magazines or book illustrations, book covers or schoolbooks!

Commenti